Sunday, December 2, 2012

Visit Me on FACEBOOK!



Hey Guys,  I'm now on Facebook!!  Simply type in "Healthy Bits and Bites," and look for the picture on top. Click on "like" and 
you'll be able to instantly

- connect and converse with other "bits and bites" fans.

- receive daily and weekly posts and comments that don't appear  on my blog.

- view and access  health-related articles from industry leaders such as: WebMD, Greatist, The Huffington Post, USA Today, Medical News Today, ABC Health, Mayo Clinic, IDEA fitness.

- view and receive healthy recipes.

- view weekly updates on my nutrition and fitness programs.

- get daily motivational quotes, pictures, and thoughts.

- receive "quick tips" for nutrition, weight loss, and exercise.

- share your own stories, pictures, and recipes with fans.  

- directly access my Pinterest page and blog.

I want to know what you think! My purpose as a fitness and nutrition professional is to serve, help, enlighten, and learn from you as I too go through this journey of wellness. We're in this together!! Let the conversations begin!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...